1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT.
• Identity: PUSA PACK, SLU. (hereinafter, “THE COMPANY”)
• VAT: B12478475
• Postal Address: P.I. El Colaor, C / Islas Baleares, 9, 12200 Onda (Castellón).
• Telephone: 964240764
• Email: email@example.com
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
3. OBLIGATORY NATURE OF PROVIDING THE DATA.
The datum requested in the forms of the Web are in general mandatory (unless noted otherwise) to meet the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be attended, without prejudice to the fact that they may freely view the content of the Website.
4. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND DATA CONSERVATION DEADLINES.
THE COMPANY will treat the information provided by the User through the Website in accordance with the following purposes:
• Arranging the User’s registration, as well as allowing him the access to the services offered in the Contracting area, managing an appointment, carrying out the execution of the contracted services and maintaining the contractual relationship. The User’s datum will be kept for that purpose during all the time that the contractual relationship is in force and, even afterwards, during all the time required by the applicable legislation and until the possible responsibilities derived from the contract prescribe, for the purposes of the formulation, exercise or defense of possible claims.
• Evaluating the User’s candidacy and, if applicable, incorporating it into the selection processes that fit his profile, in the event that he submits his Curriculum Vitae through the forms provided for that purpose on the Website. The User’s Curriculum Vitae will be kept for two years for the appropriate purpose, so it is his responsibility to keep it updated, since it will be used to communicate future vacancies that fit his profile and may be of interest.
• Managing, processing and answering to User’s requests, applications, incidences or queries, when he provides his datum through the contact forms, email addresses or chatbots enabled for that purpose on the Website. The User’s datum will be kept until he disagrees or revokes his consent.
• Managing the delivery of commercial communications, in accordance to a profile based on his behavior and personal preferences, based on datum which is obtained from our own sources and from third parties, about THE COMPANY’s products and / or services by electronic and / or conventional means, when the User authorizes it by marking the corresponding box, through the contact forms. In this case, the User’s datum will be treated according to the already said purpose until his consent is opposed or revoked.
• Conducting satisfaction surveys.
5. TYPOLOGY OF TRE TREATED DATUM.
THE COMPANY will deal with the following categories of the User’s datum:
• Identification datum: name, surnames, ID, image.
• Contact information: postal address, email address, telephone number, etc.
• Personal characteristics datum: date of birth, sex, nationality, etc.
• Data on social circumstances: marital status, etc.
• Academic and professional datum: academic training, degrees, etc.
• Employment details: job position, etc.
• Economic, financial or insurance datum: income, bank details, etc.
• Especially protected datum: health datum.
The specially protected datum and those related to criminal offenses can be requested when they are necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, whether administrative, extrajudicial or judicial, according to the crux of the case or the procedural strategy decided by THE COMPANY for the defense of the entrusted interests according to the best of its technical and legal knowledge and understanding. In case it is necessary to treat specially protected datum and / or those relative to criminal infractions for the execution of the contracted services, the interested party explicitly consents to its treatment by THE COMPANY.
6. LEGITIMATION OF THE DATUM PROCESSING.
The interested party’s datum processing by THE COMPANY to carry out the provision of the contracted services is based on the execution of the contract, so the provision of datum for this purpose is mandatory and would prevent its compliance. However, the processing of your specially protected datum related to criminal offenses is based on the interested party’s consent, which is provided by accepting this policy, by marking the corresponding box. In case the interested party withdraws his consent, THE COMPANY will not be able to provide the services object of contracting. On the other hand, the processing of your datum for the delivery of commercial communications based on the drawing up of a commercial profile is based on the consent, which is given by marking the corresponding box. The treatment for carrying out satisfaction surveys is based on the company’s legitimate interest.
On the other hand, the legitimacy of the processing to answer to requests, applications, incidents or queries from the User for the treatment of the Curriculum Vitae is based on the consent that is requested and that can be withdrawn at any time. The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the User may revoke only one of them, not affecting the others.
The User’s datum, in general, will not be communicated to third parties unless they complete their datum through the “Outsourcing Agreement” form, in which case they can be notified to:
• The Public Administrations in the cases provided by Law.
• Banks and financial entities for the collection of THE COMPANY’s services.
• The Courts to manage your claim.
• Notaries, Lawyers and Registries, if necessary, to carry out the provision of the contracted services.
• Third-party service suppliers.
Additionally, THE COMPANY informs the User who uses the chatbot enabled on the Website, that their datum will be transferred to Digitus., The service supplier, whose servers are located at Spain. guarantees an adequate level of protection, since it is joined to Privacy Shield. You can find more information in https://www.digitus.tv
8. THE USER’S RESPONSIBILITY
• Guarantees that he is over 18 years old and that the information he provides to THE COMPANY is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the datum communicated and will keep updated the information provided, in a way that responds to their real situation. This page is NOT addressed to minors and in case THE COMPANY suspects or has evidence at any time of a registration or datum transmission by a minor, it will proceed to cancel the registration and prevent access or use of the products, services or corresponding contents by this person.
• Guarantees that he has informed third parties of those who provide their datum, if any, about the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that he has obtained their authorization to provide their datum to THE COMPANY for the abovementioned purposes.
• Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and the damages, direct or indirect, that this causes to THE COMPANY or to third parties.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes to treat the personal datum provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed only and exclusively to those Users who have previously expressed their consent to receive them.
In case the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from THE COMPANY, he / she can request the cancellation of the service through the link included in the electronic communication or by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. USER’S RIGHTS.
The User can send a request through the following form, by email to email@example.com, or by ordinary mail to P.I. El Colaor, C/Islas Baleares, 9, CP 12200 of Onda (Castellón), with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of his identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
• Revoke the granted consents.
• Obtain confirmation about whether the COMPANY is treating personal datum concerning the User or not.
• Access your personal datum.
• Rectify inaccurate or incomplete datum.
• Request the deletion of his datum when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• Obtain from THE COMPANY the limitation of the treatment of the datum when any of the terms provided in the data protection regulations is fulfilled.
• Request the portability of your datum.
• Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), through the web www.aepd.es or by writing to the General Vice President of Data Inspection of the AEPD, C/Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001-Madrid, when he considers that THE COMPANY has broken the rights that are recognized by the applicable terms on data protection.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may contact THE COMPANY’s delegate of data protection whose contact information is via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by ordinary mail addressing his communication to “Delegate of Data Protection, THE COMPANY, PI El Colaor, C/Islas Baleares, 9, CP 12200 de Onda (Castellón).
THE COMPANY will respond to the request and inform the User about the measures adopted within one month of its receipt. This period may be extended by a maximum of two additional months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of applications.
THE COMPANY will inform the User of any extension within one month of receiving the request. THE COMPANY will respond to requests by the same channel used by the User, unless the latter provides otherwise.
12. SECURITY MEASURES.
THE COMPANY will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keep the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the terms of the applicable regulations, adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of his data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.